Webinaire - Régulation de l'appétit
Guest speaker: Angelo Tremblay
Duration: 50 minutes
This webinar is for you if:
- You are curious about what influences your appetite
- You want if your lifestyle habits are conducive to appetite regulation
- You have difficulty losing weight despite efforts
The following topics will be covered:
- The influence of sleep on food
- The effects of physical activity on food intake
- The effects of demanding cognitive work on the foods consumed
- The links between nutritional deficiencies and food intake
You want to know more This webinar is for you! ORDER IT NOW , it will be available at all times on your profile.
* No refund will be possible on this type of product (digital content).
Who is Angelo Tremblay?
Angelo Tremblay holds a bachelor's degree in physical activity, a master's degree in nutrition and a doctorate in physiology. He also completed two postdoctoral fellowships in physiology and nutrition, in the UK and Switzerland.
Angelo Tremblay is a professor in the kinesiology department of the Faculty of Medicine at Laval University. The study of obesity corresponds to the main theme of his multiple researches. He has published more than 500 scientific articles in addition to being the author of the book "Take control of your appetite... and your weight".
- Delivery available QC and ON