- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 15 minutes
- Calories : 290 cal
- Carbohydrate : 16 g
- Lipid : 13 g
- Fiber : 3 g
- Protein : 26 g
- 2 chicken breasts (350 g) boned, skinless and cut in cubes
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of sesame oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp. ) pineapple juice
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- ½ pineapple, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 pepper Orange, cut into cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into cubes
- 45 ml (3 tsp) of Peanut butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Peanuts, chopped
- fresh coriander, to taste
1 - In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the marinade. Leave the chicken for 2 hours minimum.
2 - Preheat the BBQ at 500 ° F.
3 Pics with skewers and put on the chicken, pineapple and pepper cubes to form the skewers.
4 - cook 12 to 15 minutes by turning the skewers halfway through cooking.
5 - Serve with a net of melted Peanut butter then garnish with chopped Peanuts and fresh coriander leaves.