- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 400 cal
- Carbohydrate : 41 g
- Lipid : 16 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 23 g
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) light mayonnaise
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) light sour cream
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) juice lemon
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) maple syrup
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, grated and squeezed between hands to drain
- Salt and pepper, taste
- ½ red onion (small), finely chopped
- White vinegar to cover
- 10 asparagus, cut into ribbons (using a peeler)
- 150 g of lean ground beef
- Meat seasonings from Isabelle Huot Doctor of Nutrition, to taste
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 slices of tomatoes
1 - In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the light sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
2 - In another bowl, place the red onions and cover with white vinegar. Marinate 30 minutes.
3 - Add the asparagus ribbons and a small amount of light sauce. Mix gently. Set aside.
4 - In a bowl, place the meat and add the meat seasonings. 'Isabelle Huot Doctor of nutrition, to taste.
5 - Divide the meat in half and form two balls. Place on a piece of parchment paper then crush to form two very thin patties.
6 - In a hot non-stick pan (or on the BBQ), cook the patties for 2 to 3 minutes on each side (or until cooked through). Remove from the heat.
7 - Lightly toast the buns.
8 - Add a little light sauce on the buns.
9 - Garnish with a patty of meat, a slice of tomato and the asparagus salad on top.
10 - Close and serve right away. ot