- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Calories : 310 cal
- Carbohydrate : 7 g
- Lipid : 20 g
- Fiber : 2 g
- Protein : 26 g
- 250 to 375 g (½ to ¾ pound) frozen skinless tuna fillet, thawed and cut into small cubes
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) seeded tomatoes, cut into brunoise
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) green onions, chopped
- 45 to 60 ml (3 to 4 tbsp.) cucumber, seeded and diced
- 30 ml ( 2 tbsp) semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) French shallot, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) capers , chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh oregano, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 45 ml ( 3 tbsp) light feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp) maple syrup n
- 5 ml (1 tsp) dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 English cucumber very thinly sliced with a mandolin
1 - In a bowl, mix all the tartare ingredients.
2 - Reserve in the fridge for 5 minutes (to let the flavors mix).
3 - On a nice serving plate, take the slices cucumber and place them nicely at the bottom of the plate.
4 - Add a drizzle of olive oil on top and season with salt, pepper and meat seasoning, to taste. n
5 - Place a cookie cutter on the cucumber slices and add a portion of tartare inside. Crush lightly. Carefully remove the cookie cutter. Repeat the operation with the rest of the ingredients.
6 - Serve and enjoy!