- Servings : 1
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- Calories : 300 cal
- Carbohydrate : 29 g
- Lipid : 7 g
- Fiber : 5 g
- Protein : 31 g
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of soy sauce reduced in sodium
- 7.5 ml (½ tsp) of maple syrup
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped Finely
- 1 pinch of crushed chili flakes
- 125 g of fresh cod
- 4 to 5 beautiful branches of Chinese broccoli (or Rapini or Bok Choy)
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 2 King mushrooms (oyster mushrooms), in strips
- 125 ml (½ cup) of cooked red quinoa
1 - Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F).
2 - in a small bowl, prepare the marinade by combining soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic and flakes of pepper.
3 - in 60 ml (¼ cup) of boiling water, to whiten the Chinese broccoli (2 minutes), then set aside.
4 - in a very hot stove , add 2.5 ml (½ tsp) of olive oil then cook the cod 2 to 3 minutes on each side so that it is well seized. Bake and continue cooking for about 10 minutes or until To what the fish gets off well in flakes.
5 - while the fish is in the oven, cook the mushrooms king.
6 - in a very hot pan, add the oil remaining olive and cook the mushroom strips for 2 minutes on each side over high heat. Reserve the mushrooms in a plate.
7 - in the same hot pan, pour the excess of a soy-stupid marinade in order to to make a caramel. For this, to reduce 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat or until the Marinade reduces enough to become a syrupy.
8 - in the bottom of the plate, extend the quinoa and the Chinese broccoli. Place the cod over it, then finish with the mushrooms. Brush the fish with the soy-louble caramel, then add the rest on the plate.