- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Calories : 117 cal
- Carbohydrate : 9 g
- Lipid : 8 g
- Fiber : 2 g
- Protein : 4 g
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of cream cheese 20 % M.G.
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of almond drink, sugar -free
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of yogurt Greek nature 0 % M.G.
- 7.5 ml (1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) of rum essence
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of strawberry Spread and chia Isabelle Huot Doctor in nutrition
1 - In a mixer (on base or by hand), place all the ingredients except the spread. Mix until a homogeneous texture is obtained.
2 - In the molds with frozen lollipops, Alternately distribute the spread and the cheese preparation.
3 - Place in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.