- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 8 minutes
- Calories : 326 cal
- Fat : 11 g
- Carbohydrate : 39 g
- Lipid : 11 g
- Fiber : 6 g
- Protein : 19 g
Tartinade aux pommes
- ½ apple
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) of lemon juice
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of light cream cheese
- 5 ml (1 tsp. ) Maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of Grenoble, in pieces
- ½ beet
- 2 English whole wheat muffins
- 100 g of turkey breasts, in Slices
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of spinach babies
1 - In a saucepan, bring 2 liters of water to a boil. Place the beet in boiling water and cook from 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the Beet . (You can also get beets already cooked in Supermarkets.)
2 During this time, cut the apple into small dice. Brush with lemon juice.
3 Place the cream cheese in a bowl then add the apples, maple syrup and pieces of Grenoble. Mix and reserve.
4 Drain the beet and rinse with cold water to cool it well. Cut thin slices of beets using a mandolin.
5 English muffin with apple garnish. Add the turkey, beet slices and spinach.