- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of wafu sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 Lebanese cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 3 radishes, cut into thin slices
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of rice vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) of sesame oil
- Fresh coriander, with taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 crusted buns, cut in half
- 40 ml (2 tbsp + 2 tsp) of spicy mayonnaise
- Fresh coriander, to taste
1 - In a bowl, mix chicken, sauce and garlic. Leave to marinate at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
2 - In another bowl, mix all the ingredients of marinated vegetables. Reserve.
3 - Meanwhile, cook the chicken straps in a hot non-stick pan from 3 to 5 minutes (or until the flesh is no longer pink).
4 Heat the breads. Add the grilled chicken. Garnish with marinated vegetables, spicy mayonnaise and fresh coriander.