- Servings : 8
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 43 cal
- Carbohydrate : 8 g
- Lipid : 1 g
- Fiber : 2 g
- Protein : 1 g
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of vegetable oil
- 1 French shallot, minced
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of balsamic vinegar
- 125 ml (½ cup) of poultry broth without salt
- 125 ml (½ cup) of fresh cranberries
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of cranberry Spread and Chia Isabelle Huot Doctor in nutrition
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of maple syrup
1 - Place the vegetable oil in a small cauldron then heat over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and brown until it is golden brown.
2 - Deglaze with the vinegar Balsamic and continue cooking for about 1 minute.
3 - add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Obtaining a homogeneous texture.