SNACKS - EBOOK
Regular price9,99 $
Many find it difficult to concoct healthy and balanced snacks. It is for this reason that my brand new digital booklet brings together simple and nutritious snack ideas that are easy to make ahead . After all, planning is the key to healthy eating!
In addition to information on the role and ideal composition of a snack, this booklet offers a variety of recipes, ranging from carrot bread to mug cake , passing through the energy balls , them crackers and the homemade hummus .
Here are the 13 exclusive recipes that you will find in this eBook:
- Carrot bread
- Peanut Butter & Banana Mug Cake
- Cranberry & Lemon Energy Balls
- Sesame crackers
- Sportsman's Quinoa Krispies
- Wafers At The Molasses
- Blueberry, Lemon & Matcha Muffins
- Strawberry & date galettes
- Homemade hummus, without tahini
- Kale chips, salt & vinegar
- Hiker Protein Blend
- Celery stuffed with tuna
- Nut Butter, Blueberry & Coconut Rice Cakes
Something to satisfy both sweet and salty beaks!
* No refund will be possible on this type of product (digital content).
- Delivery available QC and ON
- Free delivery for orders of 150 $ and more, and for all subscriptions.
- The minimum order value is 75 $, except for digital products such as booklets and webinars.
- A shipping charge of 9.99 $ applies to orders between 75 $ and 149.99 $, except for subscriptions and digital products which have no shipping charge.
- Delivery is available throughout Quebec and Ontario, except in a few more remote areas.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 7 am and 7 pm. You can select your delivery date during the ordering process. It sometimes happens that orders are delivered the day after the selected day, do not worry because the temperature is maintained accordingly. Please contact us and we will be happy to share the tracking of your delivery.
- To receive a delivery on Tuesday, the deadline for ordering is the Friday before, at noon.
- To receive a delivery on Thursday, the order deadline is midnight Monday.
- Your meals are placed in coolers with dry ice added. This is a safe process that has been proven over the years! This ensures that your meals remain frozen throughout the entire transportation process until the boxes are opened. Then simply place the meals in the freezer immediately. It is very important not to pick up the dry ice bags directly in your hands. Let the dry ice evaporate in a ventilated area before handling the bags.
- Be sure to provide us with a complete and accurate address. You are responsible for your package and the delivery address entered at checkout. Only one shipping address can be noted.
- Are you at work or out of town on the day of your delivery? Tell us a safe place to drop off the merchandise (e.g. behind the house, in the garage or on the balcony) and all you have to do is pick it up when you get home!