EXPRESS HEALTHY MEAL
In the frantic race of everyday life, it can be difficult to eat in a balanced and diversified way. Tested and approved by members of her ChopChopMenu platform, the express healthy recipes of nutrition doctor Isabelle Huot have been designed to save you time, encourage you to cook more and thus reduce your consumption of processed foods.
Designed in portions for two, they are ultra simple, both in terms of the choice of ingredients and the preparation steps. With nutrition advice, ideas for lunches ready in less than 15 minutes and tips for spending less time in the kitchen, this essential book will help you create tasty meals in no time at all. How to cook good varied dishes while respecting rigorous nutritional criteria does not have to be complicated!
- Delivery available QC and ON
- Free delivery on orders of $150 and more, and for all subscriptions.
- Minimum order is $75, except for digital products such as booklets and webinars.
- A $9.99 delivery charge applies to orders between $75 and $149.99, except for subscriptions and digital products which have no shipping charge.
- Delivery is available throughout Quebec and Ontario, except in a few more remote areas.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 7 am and 7 pm. You can select your delivery date during the ordering process. It sometimes happens that orders are delivered the day after the selected day, do not worry because the temperature is maintained accordingly. Please contact us and we will be happy to share the tracking of your delivery.
- To receive a delivery on Tuesday, the deadline for ordering is the Friday before, at noon.
- To receive a delivery on Thursday, the order deadline is midnight Monday.
- Your meals are placed in coolers with dry ice added. This is a safe process that has been proven over the years! This ensures that your meals remain at the correct temperature during transport until the boxes are opened. Then simply place the meals in the freezer immediately. It is very important not to pick up the dry ice bags directly in your hands. Let the dry ice evaporate in a ventilated area before handling the bags.
- Be sure to provide us with a complete and accurate address. You are responsible for your package and the delivery address you provided when you placed your order. Only one delivery address can be noted.
- Are you at work or out of town on the day of your delivery? Tell us a safe place to drop off the merchandise (e.g. behind the house, in the garage or on the balcony) and all you have to do is pick it up when you get home!