Webinaire - Diètes et perte de poids
DIETS AND WEIGHT LOSS
guest speaker: Dr. Kin
duration: 45 mins
This webinar is for you if:
- You feel ready to say GOODBYE to diets and understand why they don't work.
- You feel lost because you are told that diets don't work but you don't know what else to do.
- You are a health professional and want to understand the mechanisms surrounding diet and weight in order to support your clients/patients appropriately.
- You are curious and always on the lookout for new health knowledge!
The following topics will be covered:
- What is a diet?
- Calorie restriction and weight loss
- Carbohydrates, fats, proteins and weight loss
You want to know more This webinar is for you! ORDER IT NOW , it will be available at all times in your profile.
* No refund will be possible on this type of product (digital content).
Who is Dr. Kin?
Maxime St-Onge holds a bachelor's degree in physical activity education, a master's degree in nutrition and holds a doctorate in physical activity science.
His fields of expertise revolve around the physiology of exercise, energy expenditure and the analysis of body composition. He is particularly interested in the impact of different interventions on the regulation of energy balance and body composition.
Dr.Kin has established his reputation through his attention to detail and thoroughness in explaining concepts thoroughly. Health professionals and people with a good basic knowledge of nutrition will also benefit greatly from this training!
- Delivery available QC and ON