Webinaire - Le point sur le gluten
guest speaker: Christine Desjardins
duration: 50 minutes
Questions about gluten are very common. There are many myths and it is difficult to navigate them. In this webinar, Christine Desjardins goes around the question and explains the subject in detail. If you are wondering about gluten, this webinar is for you.
Whether you are a consumer who is wondering or a health professional who wishes to deepen his knowledge on the subject, I invite you to listen carefully to Christine Desjardins' advice and information.
Here are the topics that will be covered:
- Gluten, toxic?
- myths and facts
- Understanding, analyzing and treating celiac disease
- Gluten sensitivity
- The risks of self-diagnosis
Learn more in this webinar! ORDER IT NOW , it will be available at all times in your profile. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this webinar will go to Celiaque Quebec.
* No refund will be possible on this type of product (digital content).
Who is Christine Desjardins??
Christine Desjardins is a nutritionist-dietitian member of the Professional Order of Dietitians of Quebec. She holds a bachelor's degree as well as a master's degree in nutrition. Following a diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease, she made digestive disorders her field of expertise in order to help people who live with similar problems. She joined the Cœliaque Québec team in 2020 and is now president of the nutrition committee as well as a member of the scientific committee.
Cœliaque Québec is a non-profit organization whose goal is to make life easier for individuals living with celiac disease and their loved ones. They therefore have several services and tools such as a newsletter, a magazine, training and more. The organization partners with the health and education sectors to raise awareness of the treatments and challenges of the said disease.
- Delivery available QC and ON
- Free delivery on orders of $150 and more, and for all subscriptions.
- Minimum order is $75, except for digital products such as booklets and webinars.
- A $9.99 delivery charge applies to orders between $75 and $149.99, except for subscriptions and digital products which have no shipping charge.
- Delivery is available throughout Quebec and Ontario, except in a few more remote areas.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 7 am and 7 pm. You can select your delivery date during the ordering process. It sometimes happens that orders are delivered the day after the selected day, do not worry because the temperature is maintained accordingly. Please contact us and we will be happy to share the tracking of your delivery.
- To receive a delivery on Tuesday, the deadline for ordering is the Friday before, at noon.
- To receive a delivery on Thursday, the order deadline is midnight Monday.
- Your meals are placed in coolers with dry ice added. This is a safe process that has been proven over the years! This ensures that your meals remain at the correct temperature during transport until the boxes are opened. Then simply place the meals in the freezer immediately. It is very important not to pick up the dry ice bags directly in your hands. Let the dry ice evaporate in a ventilated area before handling the bags.
- Be sure to provide us with a complete and accurate address. You are responsible for your package and the delivery address you provided when you placed your order. Only one delivery address can be noted.
- Are you at work or out of town on the day of your delivery? Tell us a safe place to drop off the merchandise (e.g. behind the house, in the garage or on the balcony) and all you have to do is pick it up when you get home!