NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS TOASTS
Collaboration with St-Méthode Bakery
Whether for breakfast or for lunch, toasts are not only tasty and nutritious, they are very trendy. Personally, I love toast, whether it's spread with simple peanut butter or a more refined filling, I enjoy it! In this blog, I offer you 10 toast ideas that will please everyone!
For breakfast :
- Garnish the toast with fromage frais (quark type), halved grapes and sprinkle with roasted pumpkin seeds
- Jazz up the classic peanut butter by adding a thinly sliced pear
- Spread the toast with spiced mashed avocado and garnish with a runny egg
- Spread the toast withfauxmage and add roasted camelina seeds
- Spread with ricotta cheese, add sliced strawberries and fresh basil
For lunch :
- Play the classic cream cheese and smoked salmon pairing
- Top with light cheddar cheese, half a sliced apple and walnuts. Place under broiler until cheese melts.
- Garnish the toast with wilted spinach and mushrooms, garnish with toasted slivered almonds and add a few shavings of parmesan
- Spread the toast with hummus, garnish with pomegranate arils and pine nuts
- Make a toast of tomatoes-bocconcini and basil
Dare to break out of your routine by trying out some different combinations. Also consider using what you have on hand, a good way to reduce food waste. To achieve a nutritious combination, opt for 100% whole grain bread like those in the Les Grains St-Méthode range, add a source of protein (cheese, hummus, nut butter) and vegetables or fruit. The recipes are endless! Do not hesitate to involve the whole family in the creation of delicious gourmet and healthy toast!
In summary :
- Toasts are not only nutritious, they are also delicious.
- Dare original combinations
- Try to combine whole grains, proteins and fruits or vegetables
- Reduce waste by using foods you have on hand
You want to know more about the range of products at Boulangerie St-Méthode?CLICK HERE