- Servings : 16
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- 2 bananas trenched in 8 (total of 16 washers)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of Peanut butter
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) of dark chocolate pellets 70 %
- flower salt
- chopped, chopped pistachios
- color candies
- chipotle or cayenne pepper, ground
1 - Place parchment paper in the bottom of a cookie plate. Reserve.
2 - Add Peanut butter on top of half of the banana slices.
3 - Close to make a sandwich with sandwich with sandwich with sandwich with sandwich with sandwich The remaining bananas.
4 Place on the cookie plate. Put in the freezer 2 to 4 hours minimum (bananas must be hard).
5 Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bain- marie or at Microwave.
6 Take the bananas out of the freezer.
7 Soak in the melted chocolate. Add the toppings of your choice on top.
8 - Put back to the freezer until the chocolate is hardened .
9 - Take out and taste immediately.