- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Calories : 150 cal
- Carbohydrate : 3 g
- Lipid : 6 g
- Protein : 21 g
- 1 big raw beet, grated
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of brown sugar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of sea salt
- 30 ml (2 c . with orange juice, freshly pressed
- 7.5 ml (½ tsp) of fennel seeds, crushed
- the zest of an orange
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of fresh dill, chopped
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tbsp) of black pepper
- 1 net of salmon or trout of 500 500 G, without the skin
Yogourt à la lime
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of Greek Yogurt Nature 0 % M.G.
- The supremes of a lime
- the juice and the zest of a lime
- chopped, chopped, with taste
- salt and pepper, with taste
1 - In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the dry marinade.
2 - coat the fish well with this marinade and wrap it in a plastic film.
3 - Place the piece of fish coated on a baking sheet.
4 - Place another plate on the fish and add a weight in the center (to crush the net and imprison the taste).
5 - Leave to marinate 12 to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
6 - Take out and remove the marinade from the fish. Pass under cold water quickly. Mop the salmon well.
7 - With with A well-sharpened knife, slicing the fish net very finely to compose the gravlax.
8 - mix all the ingredients of the yogurt sauce and serve with the gravlax and homemade roasts.