- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Calories : 125 cal
- Carbohydrate : 24 g
- Fiber : 1 g
- Protein : 7 g
- 1/2 sachet (7.5 ml) of gelatin Knox
- 500 ml (2 cups) of strawberries from Quebec
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of maple syrup
- 8 sheets of Fresh basil
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of vanill essence
- 250 ml (1 cup) of Greek Yogurt Nature 0-2 % M.G.
- 4 egg whites
1 - Prepare the gelatin following the instructions on the packaging. Reserve.
2 - wash and hide the strawberries. Place them in a bowl, add the maple syrup, basil and vanilla. Reduce in mash.
3 - add the Greek yogurt and the gelatin to the preparation. Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
4 - In another bowl, place the egg whites. Using the help of An electric mixer, get them into snow.
5 Gently incorporate the egg whites into the preparation of strawberries. Mix well then refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.