- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 263 cal
- Carbohydrate : 20 g
- Lipid : 11 g
- Fiber : 3 g
- Protein : 24 g
- 2 ears of corn
- 8 asparagus, steam cooked (my flat vapor is the tool par excellence!)
- 2 celery stems
- 240 g of fresh or canned crab flesh
- 125 ml (½ cup) of silky tofu
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of lime juice
- 5 ml (1 c. To tea) of soy sauce reduced in sodium
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of honey
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) of Sriracha sauce
- Coriander fresh chopped, at taste
- pepper, to taste
1 - Preheat the bbq.
2 - without peeling them, soak the ears in cold water, about twenty minutes.
3 - Use this time to prepare the Dressing. In a container, place all of the Ingredients necessary for its preparation. Using a mixing foot, mix the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
4 - Refrigerate.
5 Toast the ears, always in their leaves . Also grilling the asparagus.
6 Let the ears cool. Once sufficiently cooled, peel and detach the grains of corn. Cut the asparagus and the celery into small dice and place in a bowl, with the grains of corn.
7 - Add the crab flesh and the Dressing. Mix well.