- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Calories : 390 cal
- Carbohydrate : 62 g
- Lipid : 8 g
- Fiber : 13 g
- Protein : 19 g
- 1/2 can (270 ml) navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 stalk celery, cubed
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) dill pickles, cubed small cubes
- 15 (1 tbsp) light mayonnaise
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of meat (or vegetable) seasonings from Isabelle Huot Doctor of Nutrition
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of whole-grain bread
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) tablespoons) light mayonnaise
- 2 slices of tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves
1 - Grind beans in a food processor until medium-fine.
2 - Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3 - Add remaining topping ingredients.
4 - Mix well and season to taste.
5 - Place the bread slices on a work surface.
6 - Brush with mayonnaise.
7 - Add the bean garnish, tomato slices and lettuce. Close the sandwiches.