- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- 3 L (12 cups) of Maison (or Trade) chicken broth
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of Better Than Bouillon
- 250 ml (1 cup) Pasta type Filini
- 4 eggs
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of fresh parmesan, grated
- 45 ml (3 tb. n
- 3-5 ml (1/2-1 tbsp) of nutmeg, grated
- to taste, seasoning with exquisite meats Isabelle Huoture in nutrition
- to taste, Salt and pepper from the mill
- 750 ml (3 cups) of spinach, chiseled baby
- 500 ml (2 cups) of cooked chicken, defeated in pieces
1 - In a large pot, carry the chicken broth and the poultry base to a boil.
2 - Reduce the intensity, add the pasta to the broth and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
3 - In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients of the device.
4 - pour into the hot broth, whisking with a whisk. Add the spinach and chicken. Cook 2-3 minutes.
5 - serve immediately.