- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 35 minutes
- Calories : 330 cal
- Fat : 14 g
- Carbohydrate : 24 g
- Lipid : 14 g
- Fiber : 5 g
- Protein : 26 g
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into slices of 1 cm
- 4 cod fillets (4 x 120 g)
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil
- 2 Fennel bulbs, cut into sticks
- 250 ml (1 cup) of creamy soyle preparation (Belsoy type)
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of chicken broth reduced in sodium
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) of Provence herbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1 - Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling salted water for about 10 minutes. They must stay firm. Drain and set aside.
2 Salt and pepper cod fillets.
3 - In a non-stick pan, Heat the oil.
4 - brown the cod fillets on both sides, about 4 minutes. Reserve on a plate.
5 - Add, to the pan, the fennel, the creamy preparation, the chicken broth, the Safran, Provence herbs, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
6 Add the potatoes and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
7 - Add the fish and continue cooking 5 minutes or until the cod is cooked. Return a few times during cooking.