- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 4 minutes
- Calories : 325 cal
- Carbohydrate : 8 g
- Lipid : 22 g
- Fiber : 2 g
- Protein : 27 g
- 1 400 g salmon fillet, without the skin
- Exquisite meat seasonings of Isabelle Huot Doctor in nutrition, to taste
- 45 ml (3 tsp) of olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of rice vinegar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of fresh orange juice
- the zest of half of orange
- 2.5 ml (½ tbsp) of maple syrup
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- remaining soup (for example: carrot soup, tomato and coconut Milk)
- ½ cucumber Lebanese, cut into thin slices and brunoise
- 1 small tomato, cut in brunoise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of pistachios, chopped
1 - In a hot non-stick skillet, grab the fish 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Add the seasoning to taste. Remove from the heat and let tempee.
2 During this time, in a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the Dressing.
3 - in the bottom of a plate, add a little soup.
4 - finely slice the cooled salmon net.
5 - add the garnitures and the carpaccio to the soup.
6 - Drizzle with a teaspoon to taste and add the chopped pistachios.