- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cook time : 20 minutes
- Calories : 359 cal
- Carbohydrate : 43 g
- Lipid : 9 g
- Fiber : 12 g
- Protein : 43 g
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of textured vegetable proteins (PVT)
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) of hot water
- ½ onion, cut into small dice
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of tomatée salsa
- 4 small whole wheat tortillas
- oil in aerosol
- seasonings with chipotle
- ½ pepper, cut into small dice
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of tomatée salsa
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of light cheese, grated
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of olives , in rings
- fresh coriander to taste
- 125 ml (½ cup) of Greek yogurt Nature 0-2 % M.G.
1 - Preheat the Broil oven.
2 - in a bowl, place the textured vegetable proteins and add the water to rehydrate. Reserve.
3 - Cut each tortilla into 8 pieces, in the manner with a hint of pizza.
4 - on a baking sheet, place a parchment paper, then the pieces of tortillas. Spray with oil and sprinkle with chipotle spices.
5 - Bake the tortillas for 5 minutes. Turn back each piece and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
6 - Brown the onion in a pan, over medium-high heat. Once well golden, add the textured vegetable proteins and The salsa for the garnish. Heating 3 to 4 minutes.
7 - remove from the heat and set aside.
8 - in a large plate, place the tortillary cristers, the rest of the salsa, textured vegetable proteins, pepper, cheese and olives.
9 - Put in the past ten minutes or until the cheese is golden.
10 - Add chopped coriander. Serve with Nature Greek yogurt.
See all my products
Leave a comment