- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 25 minutes
- Calories : 510 cal
- Carbohydrate : 49 g
- Lipid : 21 g
- Fiber : 7 g
- Protein : 30 g
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of sesame oil
- 1 small onion, chiseled
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tsp. Soup) of fresh ginger, grated
- 398 ml (1 can) of light coconut Milk
- 90 ml (1/3 cup + 2 tbsp) of Peanut butter
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of soy sauce reduced in sodium
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of fish sauce
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of Sriracha
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of maple syrup
- 140 g of Asian noodles
- 300 g of raw shrimps of caliber 31-40
- 325 ml of Chinese cabbage (Bok Choy), chiseled
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) of sweet peas, fragmented
- 1 small strong pepper, chiseled
- 30 ml (2 c. of fresh coriander
- non -salty Peanuts, chopped
1 - Preheat the BBQ or the oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F).
2 - in a pot, heat the oil. Sweat the onion, garlic and ginger 1 to 2 minutes.
3 - add the coconut Milk and the rest of the ingredients in the sauce. Mix.
4 - bring to a boil. From the first broths, remove from the heat. n
5 - Cut 8 pieces of parchment paper of 12 x 12.
6 - Place two papers crossed in the bottom of a bowl.
7 - Divide in four Asian noodles and put in the bottom of the parchment papers.
8 - garnish with shrimp and vegetables. Water with the sauce.
9 - gently join the four corners to close and form the papillote . Attach and secure with butcher rope.
10 - Cook 20 minutes (or until the shrimps are cooked).
11 - Remove from the BBQ (or the oven ).
12 - serve each papillote in a bowl or a hollow plate.
13 - Open and gently mix the papillote.
14 - garnish with fresh coriander and Peanuts.