- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 18 minutes
- Cook time : 8 minutes
- Calories : 240 cal
- Carbohydrate : 17 g
- Lipid : 12 g
- Fiber : 3 g
- Protein : 16 g
- 1 carrot
- 3-4 radish
- 125 ml (½ cup) of vinegar
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) sugar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of yogurt Greek Nature 0 % M.G.
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of mayonnaise
- 2 whole hot dog breads (* The product of the Mailly bakery is a good option-often available in the bakery section )
- Micro-pocket of your choice
- fresh coriander
- 180 g chicken breast
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of vegetable oil
- 7.5 ml (1/2 c. with fish sauce
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) of oyster sauce
- sauce Sriracha (to taste)
- the juice of a lime
1 - Using a mandolin, cut the carrot and the radishes.
2 - in a bowl, place the vinegar and the sugar and mix. Add the carrot and the radishes. Leave to macerate for a few minutes.
3 - Meanwhile, cut the chicken into strips. In a wok, place the vegetable oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, roast.
4 Add the fish sauce, the oyster sauce , Sriracha sauce and lime juice. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Reserve.
5 - In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt and mayonnaise. Spread the bread with the mixture.
6 - Garnish the bread With chicken, carrot and radish slices, micro-skids and coriander.