- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Calories : 340 cal
- Carbohydrate : 8 g
- Lipid : 22 g
- Fiber : 1 g
- Protein : 27 g
Quick Caesar Dressing
- 250 ml (1 cup) of a mixture of half -and half mayonnaise and Yogurt Nature 0 % M.G. (or vegetable vegetables)
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 - 3 anchovies, chopped (optional )
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of capers, chopped
- 30 - 45 ml (2 to 3 tbsp) of lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 22.5 ml (1 ½ tsp) of Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of liquid soying or Worcestershire sauce
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Roman lettuce, defeat in leaves (or other lettuce or leaves of your choice)
- 250 ml (1 cup) of arugula
- 12 - 15 beans, cut in half in the Sens of length
- 2 cooked bbq chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- fresh basil leaves, to taste
1 - In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients of the Dressing. Reserve.
2 - on a work surface, place the lettuce leaves. Cut and remove the central stem.
3 - Cover the worktop of a piece of parchment paper of 20-24 inches. Place 12 to 14 leaves of lettuce randomly in the center of the parchment paper and superimpose them to form a rectangle.
4 - garnish with Dressing, rocket, beans, chicken chicken cooked and basil the center of the leaves.
5 - close the paper to form a roller taking care to compress well. Rolling firmly.
6 - Cut in half. Taste.