- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Calories : 460 cal
- Fat : 31 g
- Carbohydrate : 17 g
- Lipid : 31 g
- Fiber : 1 g
- Protein : 29 g
- 250 g (1/2 book) of fresh salmon net, cut into small cubes
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cut down, small cubes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of grain cheese, small pieces
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of green shallot, chopped
- 20 ml (4 tsp) of spicy mayonnaise
- 20 ml (4 tsp. olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of fresh, chopped basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of tempura ready- -to serve
1 - In a bowl, place all the ingredients except the tempura and mix delicately.
2 - let stand in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes. Add the tempura just before serving. Mix.
3 - Serve immediately in beautiful spoon Like appetizers or on melon and cucumber slices for a more summer version.
4 *for a tartare 911, add 2.5 to 5 ml (½ to 1 tsp) of sambal Oelek. Ideal for those who appreciate it all!