- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 40 minutes
- Calories : 210 cal
- Lipid : 13 g
- Fiber : 3 g
- Protein : 4 g
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of sesame oil
- 1 onion, cut into pieces
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of fresh ginger, grated
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of red cari paste
- 6 peeled carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1.5 liter (6 cups) of house chicken broth
- 30-45 ml (2 to 3 c. Basic) of Better Than Bouillon
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- fresh herbs to taste
- 250 ml (1 cup ) Light coconut Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 - In a large pot, heat the oils. Cook the onion for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute. Add the cork paste. Cook for 1 minute. Add the carrots and tomatoes. Moisten with the chicken broth. Add the rest of the ingredients except coconut Milk.
2 - bring gently to a boil. Cook 20-25 minutes (or until the vegetables are cooked). fire.
3 - go to the robot to smooth and velvety texture. Put back in the pot. Add the coconut Milk. Mix. Cook 2-3 minutes.
4 - Serve in bowls. Add your favorite fillings.
5 - Taste.